In 2019, the annual earnings limit for those under Full Retirement Age (FRA) is $17,640. That means in 2019 you can earn up to $17,640 and still receive all your Social Security benefits with no penalty, even if you are not yet at Full Retirement Age. This is an increase from the 2017 limit of $16,920 and the 2018 limit of $17,040. Each person’s FRA is unique for that person, dependent on your birthday.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Tax, and Retirement questions.
After 37 Years in Financial Services, Fraser is The Total Advisor ™ – An experienced and independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers. It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with independent choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used Sick Days and Vacation Days in your DROP.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, and Long Term Care choices.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This can save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now, while your health still qualifies.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
1) Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
2) It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement. These are Big Decisions.
These are BIG Decisions
Be Smart with Your Money, because it’s Your Nest Egg and Your Health at stake here.
Make certain you are prepared for Retirement …
and prepared for Longevity if you are already Retired.
The Total Advisor, LLC is an Independent Retirement, Health Insurance, Tax and Estate Planning Firm owned by Fraser Allport. Fraser Allport is not associated with The State of Florida. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Coppell Advisory Solutions, LLC, dba Fusion Capital Management, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Florida License # A 004461. Please see full Disclosure at www.fraserallport.com.