What happens if you die while you are still in the DROP ?
Who are the Beneficiaries for your Lump Sum Money ?
There are specific FRS DROP Beneficiary Forms that need to be completed, in writing, and then filed with FRS.
Have you done this ?
Have you confirmed that FRS DROP has your correct Beneficiaries named ?
Do your DROP Beneficiary forms need to be updated ?
How do You change your Beneficiaries with FRS DROP ?
The larger Question is : Do You have a Will or a Trust ?
These are important Money Matters for You and your Family.
Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, can help
you with the required FRS DROP Beneficiary forms.
Fraser can also help you with these other important Money Matters:
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you MUST take to start your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit paperwork.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with independent choices for wisely investing your DROP lump sum.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used Sick Days and Vacation Days in your DROP.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and your Spouse.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, and Medicare Supplemental.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes. Tax Saving are more cash in your pocket.
- Fraser can help you with Estate Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner® with 36 Years of Experience. Fraser can help you get Your House in Order with Wills, Trusts, etc.
Simply complete the form on this page and Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, will answer all your questions with a Complimentary 15 Minute Phone Consultation.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Start Your Retirement Planning … Today.
Make a Promise to Yourself to make a Start.
It is Never Too Early To Plan for Retirement.
The Total Advisor, LLC is an Independent Retirement, Health Insurance, Tax and Estate Planning Firm owned by Fraser Allport. Fraser Allport is not associated with The State of Florida. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Coppell Advisory Solutions, LLC, dba Fusion Capital Management, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Florida License # A 004461. Please see full Disclosure at www.fraserallport.com.