Your lump-sum DROP money is paid in one of three ways:
- As a lump-sum payment, with mandatory 20% withheld for Federal Income Taxes.
- As a direct 100% rollover to your own personal “Self-Directed IRA Rollover” investment account.
- Or as a combination: a partial lump-sum payment to you, with 20% withheld for Income Taxes, and the remainder rolled over non-taxable to your new IRA.
What is a “Self-Directed IRA”?
- Do you know how to complete all of your DROP Exit paperwork, the process, and the Deadlines?
- Fraser can help you complete your DROP Termination paperwork, the right way.
- Fraser can also help you establish your new Self-Directed IRA Rollover account, the right way.
With 36 Years of Experience in Financial Services … Fraser can help you with:
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you MUST take to EXIT your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit paperwork .
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with independent choices for wisely investing your DROP money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used Sick Days and Vacation Days in your DROP.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also your Spouse.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance and Medicare choices. These are big decisions.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Planning with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This can save you a lot over time.
- Fraser can help you with Estate Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. As you Retire, Fraser can help you get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, etc.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement.
The Total Advisor, LLC is an Independent Retirement, Health Insurance, Tax and Estate Planning Firm owned by Fraser Allport. Fraser Allport is not associated with The State of Florida. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Coppell Advisory Solutions, LLC, dba Fusion Capital Management, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Florida License # A 004461. Please see full Disclosure at www.fraserallport.com.