Now that your participation in the Florida Retirement System’s “Deferred Retirement Option Program” (DROP) is ending, it’s time to decide how to take your DROP payment. Fraser Allport is a Specialist in the DROP Program.
Fraser has been a Self-Employed Independent Advisor for 36 Years. He will educate you on your DROP choices. Fraser will guide you through the DROP exit process to ensure that all of your Retirement Needs and Goals are met. Fraser offers you a Complimentary Consultation to help you with the following DROP issues, and any other financial questions on your mind as well:
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you MUST take to start your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit paperwork.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with independent choices for wisely investing your DROP money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used Sick Days and Vacation Days in your DROP.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also your Spouse.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance and Medicare choices. These are big decisions.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Planning with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This can save you a lot over time.
- Fraser can help you with Estate Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner® with 36 Years of Experience. As you Retire, Fraser can help you get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, etc.
All of Fraser’s prior DROP articles are archived at :
Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™
See Fraser's Estate Planning services at :
Fraser's Biography, Services, and Credentials are at :
Follow Money and Markets at :
Client references are available for you to speak with upon request.
With 39 Years of Knowledge in Financial Services,
Fraser Allport can help you with all your DROP, Medicare,
and Social Security Questions.
It is Too Late in Your Life to make Money Mistakes !
Be A Good Steward of Your Money.
Call Fraser, a Financial Professional with 39 Years of Experience.
You call a Professional for every other project in Your Life, right ?
Please see Fraser’s invitation for a Complimentary Consultation to help you start your Exit Plan to Retirement.
Starting any Project is the hard part, but Fraser can help shepherd you with an Action Plan.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 39 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers at 386.882.6256.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
Fraser can help you with an ACTION PLAN
below for Retirement :
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can show you the FRS forms that are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you, and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This may save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning.
- Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you.
- Act now, while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
1) Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
2) It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement.
These are Big Decisions for You ... with really Big Consequences.
As You Retire, You are about to make some of the most important
financial decisions of Your entire Life :
What to do with Your DROP Lump Sum and other assets too ?
Be Smart with Your Money, because it’s Your Nest Egg.
Your Retirement is at stake here. These are Lifetime decisions.
Prepare for Retirement ...
and prepare for Longevity.
Because of his Knowledge and Experience for 38 Years ...
Fraser Allport is ... " The Total Advisor™ "