Don’t be upset or surprised, but you are going to die. Not today ( I hope ! ), but someday. And like most people, you probably do not have “ Your House in Order ”. But doing some simple Estate and Legacy Planning could help give you Peace of Mind about your finances and final affairs. Proper Planning will really help those most important to you : Spouse, Children, Church, Charity, and Alma Mater. Estate Planning is the ultimate in “ An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. ” Remember : Tomorrow is Promised to No One.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor, and a Certified Estate Planner™ with 37 years of experience in Financial Services. Fraser is an Independent, and the Firm’s Owner.
Please email Fraser below, or call Fraser at 386.882.6256 to discuss Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives, and Final Expense planning.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 37 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This can save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now,
while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.