Once you retire … You will need Health Insurance: Medicare, as well as Home Health Care.
What are your Plans for these two coming Needs of Yours?
An evolution in avoiding Nursing Home confinement is occurring for all of us as we age. It’s about combining your Medicare Plan with a “Home Health Care Plan.”
According to The Department of Health and Human Services, 70% of Seniors will need some form of home health care in their lifetime. Fact: nearly three out of four Seniors will eventually need Home Health Care services. Think of the odds for both you and your Spouse together!
Medicare, Medigap, and most Medicare Advantage Plans are designed to cover Hospital stays, medical tests, doctor bills, and some short-term skilled nursing. Unfortunately, these Plans do NOT cover the cost of long-term everyday assistance in your Home. And receiving care in your own home is far preferable to being confined to a nursing facility, right?
Home Health Care is about being independent, and not being dependent or a burden on others.
It’s wise for You to spend a little time researching your Home Health Care choices, while you are still healthy enough to qualify. Getting your Home Health Care Plan in place today can give you more certainty, security, and Peace of Mind, should something happen to you Tomorrow.
- Plan for Tomorrow, Today.
- It’s never too early to plan for something as big as your Retirement.
- Don’t wait. Tomorrow is the day that you might have a life-changing accident or illness, and then you may no longer qualify for the Plan. Don’t wait too long to buy coverage.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your DROP Plan with your Health Insurance choices once you Retire. You want your Retirement Plan to be comprehensive: integrated and holistic. Fraser can help you with all of your retirement planning.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 38 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This can save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now,
while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
1) Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
2) It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement.
These are Big Decisions for You ... with really Big Consequences.
As You Retire, You are about to make some of the most important
financial decisions of Your entire Life : Social Security, Medicare,
Estate Planning, and what to do with Your DROP Lump Sum.
Be Smart with Your Money, because it’s Your Nest Egg.
Your Retirement is at stake here. These are Lifetime decisions.
Prepare for Retirement ...
and prepare for Longevity.