Estimated cost for Health Care after age 65 ?
Try $285,000 per couple in Assets needed today.
- It is estimated that the average couple will need $285,000 in today’s dollars for Medical Expenses in Retirement.
- That $ 285,000 does not even include Long Term Care and Home Health Care.
- Health Care costs continue to be one of the largest expenses in Retirement, and rising annually.
- Medicare increasingly covers less, and does not cover Long Term Care, nor Home Health Care.
- We are living longer, which means careful planning is required. See : http://longevity.stanford.edu/
Like most Americans, Health Care is expected to be one of your largest expenses in Retirement.
Aging is inevitable, and expensive.
I am age 60, and in the same boat as you.
But unlike prior generations, you probably won’t have Employer or Union-sponsored retiree health insurance once you retire.
Those Good Ole’ Days are gone.
Now, Health Insurance has become Americans’ most worrisome issue.
Please see the “ Living Longer, Paying More, Getting Less ” article in my DROP Library about how Medicare will increasingly cost more, and cover less.
FACT : Health Care costs will likely consume a large portion of your Retirement Budget.
You need to expect and budget for ever-increasing Out-of-Pocket Medical Expenses.
Tick Tock, and Father Time knocks.
Everyone Ages, and our bodies break down.
Our Golden Years, right ?
Modern Medicine keeps us alive, but at what cost to our pocketbooks ?
In the United States today … it’s the medical bills that will kill you !
So get prepared for Longevity, and the high cost of staying healthy.
And Get Prepared for your Out of Pocket Medical Expenses in Retirement.
Because You are going to have them, and they can put quite a dent in your Retirement Plans.
With 37 years of experience as an Independent Investment Advisor, Fraser Allport can help you prepare for your Retirement. Fraser is versed in DROP, Social Security, Medicare, and how to pay for your large and looming Out of Pocket Medical Expenses.
Contact Fraser Allport at 386.882.6256 if you would like to receive a complimentary copy of this article by Fidelity Research. You can also contact Fraser via email below.
It is Too Late in Your Life to make Money Mistakes !
Be A Good Steward of Your Money.
Call Fraser, a Financial Professional with 38 Years of Experience.
You call a Professional for every other project in Your Life, right ?
Please see Fraser’s invitation below for a Complimentary Consultation to help you start your Exit Plan to Retirement.
Starting any Project is the hard part, but Fraser can help shepherd you with a Plan of Action.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 38 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers at 386.882.6256.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This may save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes. What a waste of Money.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess. This is a moral as well as a Financial responsibility.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now,
while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
1) Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
2) It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement.
These are Big Decisions for You ... with really Big Consequences.
As You Retire, You are about to make some of the most important
financial decisions of Your entire Life : Social Security, Medicare,
Estate Planning, and what to do with Your DROP Lump Sum.
Be Smart with Your Money, because it’s Your Nest Egg.
Your Retirement is at stake here. These are Lifetime decisions.
Prepare for Retirement ...
and prepare for Longevity.
Because of his Knowledge and Experience for 38 Years ...
Fraser Allport is ... " The Total Advisor™ "
Contact Fraser today for your DROP Retirement Consultation
Thanks to Fidelity Research