Medicare Open Enrollment runs from October 15 to December 7, but did you know you can get an early look at next year’s health plans and prescription drug plans starting on October 1?
Premiums for Medicare Advantage Plans are dropping to historic lows for 2021. This type of Medicare health plan, offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare, is an all-in-one alternative to Original Medicare. These “bundled” plans include Part A (Hospital Insurance), Part B (Medical Insurance), and usually Part D (prescription drug coverage). Most plans offer extra benefits—like vision, hearing, dental, and more.
Starting on October 1, you can take an early peek at Medicare health plans and drug plans by using the Medicare Plan Finder. If you have a Medicare Number, you can log in or create an account atwww.medicare.gov to put together or access a list of your drugs, compare your current Medicare plan to others, and see prices based on any help you get with drug costs.
If you’re among the 1 in 3 people with Medicare who has diabetes, here’s some more good news: starting in 2021, many participating drug plans will offer a 30-day supply of insulin for $35 or less per month. If you take insulin and enroll in one of these plans, you could save an average of $446 per year on your out-of-pocket costs for insulin next year.
Set a reminder on your phone for October 1 or jot a note on the top of your October calendar, and get ready to compare and save on Medicare health plans and Medicare drug plans.
My name is Fraser Allport
I have been Self-Employed in
Financial Services for 39 Years.
I work for me, and for You.
My allegiance is to You.
Not some Big Company or Big Bank.
I am an Independent who runs my own Company, so I can search the world to find you The Best Ideas … for The Least Cost.
I am a Fiduciary, Investment Advisor, and Certified Estate Planner™ who specializes in the FRS DROP Plan, Social Security, Medicare, Income Taxes, and Estate Planning.
I have been in Financial Services for 39 Years.
I will be here when You need me.
All of Fraser’s prior DROP articles are archived at :
Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™
See Fraser's Estate Planning services at :
Fraser's Biography, Services, and Credentials are at :
Follow Money and Markets at :
Client references are available for you to speak with upon request.
With 39 Years of Knowledge in Financial Services,
Fraser Allport can help you with all your DROP, Medicare,
and Social Security Questions.
It is Too Late in Your Life to make Money Mistakes !
Be A Good Steward of Your Money.
Call Fraser, a Financial Professional with 39 Years of Experience.
You call a Professional for every other project in Your Life, right ?
Please see Fraser’s invitation below for a Complimentary Consultation to help you start your Exit Plan to Retirement.
Starting any Project is the hard part, but Fraser can help shepherd you with a Plan of Action.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 39 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers at 386.882.6256.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
Fraser can help you with an ACTION PLAN
below for Retirement :
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This may save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes. What a waste of Money.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess. This is a moral as well as a Financial responsibility.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now, while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
1) Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
2) It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement.
These are Big Decisions for You ... with really Big Consequences.
As You Retire, You are about to make some of the most important
financial decisions of Your entire Life : Social Security, Medicare,
Estate Planning, and what to do with Your DROP Lump Sum.
Be Smart with Your Money, because it’s Your Nest Egg.
Your Retirement is at stake here. These are Lifetime decisions.
Prepare for Retirement ...
and prepare for Longevity.
Because of his Knowledge and Experience for 38 Years ...
Fraser Allport is ... " The Total Advisor™ "
Contact Fraser today for your DROP Retirement Consultation
Thanks and attribution to www.medicare.gov