As you prepare to Retire …
You will have many decisions, deadlines, and forms.
Congratulations on your upcoming Retirement !
You are about to make some of the most significant and consequential decisions of Your entire Life.
You will need to make decisions about your DROP, Asset Allocations, Social Security, and Medicare (or your Health Insurance options if you are not yet Medicare eligible.)
Also, what are your choices with your DROP Lump Sum money when you Retire ?
And what to do about your IRA, 403b and 457 Plans, BENCORP, and your other Investments ?
Another big decision will be “ When should I start my Social Security “ ?
Should you start your Social Security when you retire, or wait until age 70 ?
And how does your Social Security check integrate with your DROP check ?
The Social Security system can be confusing, and your choice is with you for the rest of your Life !
Your Social Security election will be one of the most important financial decisions of your entire Life.
The entire process of Retiring can be confusing and intimidating.
Don’t be fearful, paralyzed, or procrastinate.
Killing Time is a Money Killer.
Just make wise decisions by seeking advice from a Professional with experience and credentials.
And make a Promise to Start Today.
Time flies. It is never too early to plan for your Retirement.
Start your Retirement Planning by calling a veteran Professional.
Be “ Retirement Ready “ !
Fraser Allport, a Florida DROP Specialist, can help you with your DROP and Retirement questions.
Fraser’s 37 Years of experience, and his expertise in DROP, give you guidance and Leadership.
If you are within 12 months of Retiring … NOW is the time to Start Planning Ahead, like a Wedding.
Call Fraser with your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, and Retirement questions.
Everyone’s situation is different, so Fraser will customize your Retirement Plan based on your situation. It is too late in Your Life to make financial mistakes.
So call a Financial Professional.
You call a Professional for every other project in Your Life, right ?
Please see Fraser’s invitation below for a Complimentary Consultation to help you start your Exit Plan to Retirement.
Just starting any Project is the hardest part, but Fraser can help shepherd you with a Plan of Action.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 37 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This can save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now,
while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.