With 37 Years of Experience in Financial Services, Fraser Allport can help you with all your DROP and Retirement needs.
Your lump-sum DROP money is paid in one of three ways. Your choices :
- As a lump-sum payment, with mandatory 20% withheld for Federal Income Taxes.
- As a tax-free 100% rollover to your own personal “Self-Directed IRA Rollover” investment account.
- Or as a combination: a partial lump-sum payment to you, with 20% withheld for Federal Income Taxes, and then the remainder rolled over non-taxable to your new Self-Directed IRA.
What is a “ Self-Directed IRA ” ?
- Do you know how to complete all of your DROP Exit paperwork, the process, and the Deadlines ?
- Fraser can help you complete your DROP Termination paperwork, the right way.
- Fraser can also help you establish your new Self-Directed IRA Rollover account, the right way.
- Your DROP Lump Sum “rolls over“ non-taxable to your new IRA, and then we chose how to prudently invest this DROP Rollover money for you.
- Together, we can set-up your new IRA to pay you a Guaranteed Lifetime monthly check.
- In your Retirement, wise planning could get you three Guaranteed Lifetime monthly checks: Your DROP, Social Security, and IRA checks. Wow – Three Lifetime checks !
You are in the DROP. Good for you.
That’s a smart move.
But do you fully understand
your DROP ?
- The Drop is a wise move.
- But DROP can get complicated.
- You have many DROP forms, choices, decisions and Deadlines.
- Do you understand all of your DROP’s details ?
- All of The Rules and Regulations ?
- Plus your Rights and Responsibilities in the DROP System ?
- Your DROP requires your attention. Not a lot of your time. But a little of your time.
- It’s a good investment for you, to spend some time with your DROP.
- Because it’s your Money, and Every Day in The Drop counts.
- So get involved with your Retirement Money. Today.
- No One can care more about your Money than You.
- Learn more about your DROP, because it’s your Money.
- That makes common-sense, right ?
- Understanding your Investments, Pension, and Retirement.
- Getting Smart about your DROP.
- Make a Decision to Start Today.
- Because Every Day in The Drop matters for you.
- Fraser Allport can make learning about your DROP fast, fun, easy, and free.
- Your DROP decisions today will be with you financially for the rest of Your Life, literally.
- Please accept Fraser’s invitation below for a Complimentary 15 minute phone Consultation to answer your DROP questions. Because it is never too early to plan for your Retirement.
It is Too Late in Your Life to make Money Mistakes !
Be A Good Steward of Your Money.
Call Fraser, a Financial Professional with 38 Years of Experience.
You call a Professional for every other project in Your Life, right ?
Please see Fraser’s invitation below for a Complimentary Consultation to help you start your Exit Plan to Retirement.
Starting any Project is the hard part, but Fraser can help shepherd you with a Plan of Action.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 38 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers at 386.882.6256.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This may save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes. What a waste of Money.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess. This is a moral as well as a Financial responsibility.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now, while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
1) Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
2) It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement.
These are Big Decisions for You ... with really Big Consequences.
As You Retire, You are about to make some of the most important
financial decisions of Your entire Life : Social Security, Medicare,
Estate Planning, and what to do with Your DROP Lump Sum.
Be Smart with Your Money, because it’s Your Nest Egg.
Your Retirement is at stake here. These are Lifetime decisions.
Prepare for Retirement ...
and prepare for Longevity.
Because of his Knowledge and Experience for 38 Years ...
Fraser Allport is ... " The Total Advisor™ "