Your # 1 New Year’s Resolution
Get Your House In Order
with Estate Planning
Fraser Allport offers the following services:
- Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™ professional
- Health Insurance and Medicare choices
- Social Security and Retirement Planning
- Pro Bono Workshops on Estate Planning
- Specialist in Florida’s DROP Retirement Plan
- Fee-Based Consulting and Discount Brokerage
- Comprehensive Planning for Business Owners
- IRA, Defined Benefit, 401k Retirement Plans Income
- Tax Reduction and Asset Protection
- Charitable Fundraising and Legacy Planning
- Financial Wellness Training for Employees
- Life Insurance, Annuity, Tax Free Income
- Investing for Safety and Lifetime Income
- “Risk & Beta Analysis” of Your Portfolio
- Final Expense and Critical Illness policies
- Long Term Care and Home Health Care Plans
For his clients nationwide, Fraser Allport is The Total Advisor™ specializing in Social Security, Medicare, Home Health Care, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Income Tax Reduction, Asset Protection, and “ Total Planning ” for individuals and business owners.
Born in Connecticut in 1959, Fraser graduated in 1982 from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service in Washington, D.C., where he studied Business, Finance, History, and Economics.
Fraser has been a self-employed entrepreneur since the day that he graduated from Georgetown, serving clients as an independent financial professional for more than three decades.
Fraser is the owner of The Total Advisor, LLC, a Retirement, Health Care, and Estate Planning Firm in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. Fraser is also a Registered Investment Advisor, a Fiduciary for his clients, and a Certified Estate Planner™ who can educate you on matters such as Wills, Trusts, Financial and Medical Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Final Expenses, and more.
Fraser practices comprehensive, integrated, and holistic planning. Fraser’s 38 years of training and experience in Financial Services, Economic History, and Global Markets have earned him the title of The Total Advisor™.
Fraser was privileged to serve as a former host with iHeartRadio. His years of experience give him the resources and capabilities to meet all your financial needs, both personal and business. Fraser’s goal is to shepherd and safeguard your money with his keen understanding of Global Markets, Risk, and History.
It is Too Late in Your Life to make Money Mistakes !
Be A Good Steward of Your Money.
Call Fraser, a Financial Professional with 38 Years of Experience.
You call a Professional for every other project in Your Life, right ?
Please see Fraser’s invitation below for a Complimentary Consultation to help you start your Exit Plan to Retirement.
Starting any Project is the hard part, but Fraser can help shepherd you with a Plan of Action.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 38 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers at 386.882.6256.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This may save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes. What a waste of Money.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess. This is a moral as well as a Financial responsibility.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now, while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
1) Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
2) It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement.
These are Big Decisions for You ... with really Big Consequences.
As You Retire, You are about to make some of the most important
financial decisions of Your entire Life : Social Security, Medicare,
Estate Planning, and what to do with Your DROP Lump Sum.
Be Smart with Your Money, because it’s Your Nest Egg.
Your Retirement is at stake here. These are Lifetime decisions.
Prepare for Retirement ...
and prepare for Longevity.
Because of his Knowledge and Experience for 38 Years ...
Fraser Allport is ... " The Total Advisor™ "